397. Romancing is very important. It’s a way the boy can get close to the girl without her attacking him and scratching his eyes out.
507. There are things so horrible that even the dark is afraid of them. (subbmited by msbarrows)
508. Reality is something walking heavily up your spine. (submitted by theelemental-alchemist)
503. All of us hope for a little redemption, whether we deserve it or not. (submitted by msbarrows)
493. Life is a process of finding out how far you can go too far, and you can probably go too far in finding out how far you can go.
491. There has to be some justice in the world, you see, not necessarily law justice, but justice justice. (suggested by msbarrows)
444. Tell people you’re going to rob them, and all that happens is that you get a reputation as an honest man. (submitted by ireallywantacoolurl)
466. You shouldn’t eat someone who can talk. At least, not until you hear what they have to say.
463. The gods are not so much worshipped as blamed.
451. Most people don’t set foot outside their own heads much.
449. Don’t stick your nose where someone can pull it off and eat it.
442. When you seek advice from some one it’s certainly not because you want them to give it. You just want them to be there while you talk to yourself.
433. There are some depths to which you should not sink. There have to to be some things below you. Even if it is only mudworms.
430. Peel away the lies, and the truth would emerge, naked and ashamed and with nowhere else to hide.
429. Some people will do anything for the sheer fascination of doing it. Or for fame. Or because they shouldn’t.